- Identify patterns in daily workflow posing ergonomic risks to employees.
- Detect struck by, slip-trip-fall and other risks on the factory floor.
- Improve productivity and throughput and retention by reducing injuries.
- Maintain effective communication within safety committees to enhance employee training.
- Identify exclusion zones for forklifts and powered industrial trucks.
- Mitigate near misses, line-of-sight, pin-by risks and other hazards posed by vehicles.
- Maintain product integrity by detecting precarious loads and falling cargo.
- Quantify new process improvements with reporting and benchmarks.
- Ensure compliance with vendors on delivery protocols.
- Reduce product damage and delivery risk while transferring cargo.
- Capture risky behavior trends to prevent accidents by adjusting work patterns and training.
- Improved awareness of equipment risks within facilities with video examples.
- Reduce the likelihood of injuries with remote inspections and monitoring
- Identify unsafe lifting practices throughout the site.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA standards around fire safety.
- Ensure safe operation of powered equipment using vehicle tracking.
CompScience is a proven game changer for workplace safety with AI.
Working with CompScience, we achieved a 23% improvement in our injury rate and expect to save over $300k on our next policy.
CompScience gives me peace of mind that we are doing the best for our employees by focusing on the risks that matter.
The CompScience program really works by itself. We were able to take the quantified risk data, choose from the proposed solutions, and reduce our risk exposure very quickly.
Doing the video review and taking a step back forces you to actually pause and process everything that is really going on.
CompScience’s system gave us actionable insight to help promote a culture of safety and gave us real talking points for our safety huddles, with direct examples of what items to focus on.
Request a demo to see how we can reduce the risk of injuries and fatalities in your facilities.